Contact Us About Giving
You Can Help Move Mechanical Engineering and The Clark School Forward
To learn more about how you can give, contact:
The Department of Mechanical Engineering Office of External Relations is here to help make it easier and more satisfying to contribute to the Department. If you are beginning to explore how to make a contribution, we can provide information and examples that will help you understand your options.
Some of the options the Department of Mechanical Engineering Office of External Relations office can assist you with are:
- Arranging a gift in honor or memory of a friend, loved one, or even a cherished professor, and explaining how to do so.
- Arranging a discussion with an appropriate expert about supporting specific research initiatives.
- Establishing a named scholarship and providing examples of other scholarships for comparison.
- Arranging a visit to campus, or a facilitating a request that we come to your home or place of business to discuss a gift.
- Arranging for a unique gift not covered in this resource, and developing a plan to accomplish your goals.
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you make your contribution to the Department of Mechanical Engineering.