Roush, Dr. Marvin
- Probabilistic risk assessment
- System reliability and availability
Ph.D., University of Maryland, 1964
Professional Memberships and Service
- Vice-President, IEEE Reliability Society
- Member; Editorial Board, Reliability Engineering and System Safety Journal
- Advisory Committee of the IEEE Reliability Society, IEEE Reliability Society Education Committee
- Member, The Aerospace Industries Association Taskforce on Ultra-Reliable Electronic Systems, The ASQC Reliability Division Scholarship Committee, The Working Group 12 on Risk Assessment of the United States Committee of the International Electrotechnical Commission
- Member-at-Large of the Management Committee of ANSI ASC Z1, which is the organization designated to coordinate development of U.S. standards on quality assurance, reliability and statistics
- J.X. Wang and M.L. Roush, "Risk Engineering and Management," Marcel Dekker Inc, 2000.
- M.L. Roush and W.M. Webb, "Applied Reliability Engineering," Vols. 1 and 2, Beacon Press, 2000.
- K.P. LaSala and M.L. Roush, "System engineering for human performance reliability with REHMS-D," Communications in Reliability, Maintainability and Supportability, July 1994, pp 34-39.
- M. Modarres, M.L. Roush and F. Nouri, "A probabilistic cost based method for evaluation of operational improvements in nuclear reactors," IEEE Transactions on Reliability R-34(1985)5.